Sunday, 30 December 2012

Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray | Review



Hey Guys! If you're like me and love effortless, 'roll out of bed' hair with lots of volume and texture, then this baby is for you! I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in lusting after that Victorias Secret angel bombshell hair, and I've had my fair share of trials and errors in order to achieve it and this Bumble and Bumble Surf spray is one of the best hair products I've used in my routine to get that swishy and messy look to my hair. 

I've had my eye on this product for absolutely ages, with all the celebrity hype and awards, it was impossible to stay away from it! It's labelled as a sea salt spray to add body to fine hair and it can be used on wet or dry hair. I don't have fine hair, I actually have pretty massive hair when blow-dried, so I don't add this when my hairs wet or I'd end up looking like Bellatrix from Harry Potter! I leave my hair to air dry and just add a few spritz to the ends of my hair and scrunch it all up to achieve that 'bedhead' and effortless fro. I'm quite lazy with my hair so this is the perfect addition to my hair mantra to add some lift and texture without all the effort.

I got mine from the Look Fantastic site (link here) and I had a discount code at the time so I got a couple of quid off. Let me know if you guys have tried it and whether you like it or not - would love to hear!

Hugs and Love
Hannah
xoxo


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig