Wednesday, 26 December 2012

Neutral & Nude

Laura Mercier Silk Creme foundation - Hazelnut Beige
MAC eyeshadow - Mystery
MAC Paint pot - Painterly
MAC eyeshadow - Swiss Chocolate
Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer - Honey
MAC Blusher - Gingerly
MAC Mineralise skin finish - Soft and Gentle
MAC Lip liner - Spice
MAC Lipstick - Velvet Teddy

Hey Ho! I thought I would do a post on what I get on my face everyday, my routines been rather simple atm, I get rather lazy when it comes to makeup so I like to keep it quite effortless and easy to do!
The foundation of the moment is Laura Mercier Silk Creme foundation which I've been raving about, its amazing but it does take a while to blend it, so most of my time goes on blending and blending! I then move onto filling in my brows with Mystery by MAC, eyebrows make such a big difference, like I don't think I could leave my house without them being prim and proper! On my eyes I've just been using Painterly paint pot by MAC, as a base and then 'pop' some of 'Swiss Chocolate' by MAC into my crease, and then depending on whether I can be bothered or not, I'll line my eyes with Maybelline gel liner, but most days I just run some of Mystery eyeshadow on my top and bottom lash line and finish off with Benefit they're real mascara, which is the bomb!

I use Bobbi Brown creamy concealer under my eyes to get rid off any darkness, but the foundation takes that away already so I don't apply much, but just a wee smidge to brighten it up a bit. My cheeks have been getting quite a lotta lovin' from Gingerly by MAC atm, I love the 'neutral-ness' (brilliant grammar Hannah) of the blush and its the perfect colour for warming up the skin, especially in winter when you're feeling the blues! I finish off the cheeks with a sweep of highlighter, which I cannot live without! I've been using MAC Soft and Gentle atm, but its like a game of ping pong going back and forth with this and Jemma Kidd Dewy glow, which is supposedly being discontinued?!

Finally I fill my lips in with Spice lipliner by MAC, to add a warm tone to my lips and then top it off with Velvet Teddy by MAC just to make it a bit more nude. I don't normally powder my skin just because I don't like to matte out the skin but if I need to later on in the day I use the MAC mineralise skin finish or my budget buy, the Rimmel stay matte powder.

Hope you enjoyed,
Hugs and Love
Hannah
xoxo

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. You're stunning , amazing make up xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove this make up look! <3 MAC is the best!

    x
    Lost in the Haze: a Fashion Photography Blog

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig