Sunday, 30 December 2012

Tiger Lily




Blazer - Reiss
Top - Topshop
Trousers - Zara
Shoes - ALDO
Bag - Zara
Necklace - H&M

Hey Guys! Today I went for a slightly mannish approach with my outfit with this oversized grey blazer and slim fit black trousers. Its quite a formal outfit, down to the fact that its pretty much a suit so I added a few casual touches with this white jersey crop top and these amazing tiger print boots that I bagged in the ALDO sale! I love them because they're in your face without being too in your face and add that 'lil something' to the outfit. Btw I named them Richard Parker after the tiger in Life of Pi - sad, but shoes are a girls best friend right? ;)


I kept the accessories to a minimal with just a rose gold choker necklace and skinny bracelet because I felt the shoes and blazer were dominating the look and I like to stick to the minimalist look! I kept my hair rather straight and completed the look with my Zara bag because I liked the whole straight cut and formal flair of the outfit.

Hope you liked the look, and the shoes inspire you to add that POP to a simple outfit!
Hugs and Love
Hannah
xoxo
SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig