Tuesday, 19 February 2013

CHANEL, Holiday




Chanel Nail Polish in 'Holiday' - £18.00
Available in store and online


I have been on a nail polish frenzy lately, from trying out speckled nail polishes to lacquering up in pastels. I was on the hunt for the perfect orangey red colour when I stumbled across this item from Chanel. It's vivid, bright, bold, builds up in two coats and leaves a glass-like effect on the nails. It's the perfect colour for spring, straying away from the typical pastel colours that grace the stores during this season, its a wonderful alternative. However, incredible colour aside; Chanel haven't created a non-chippable formula, within two hours the nail polish had chipped on the tips, probably could have done with some top coat to lock in the colour (a mistake on my part as well!).

I think I speak on behalf of Chanel and any bold nail loving chickas when I say this colour speaks for itself, no introduction necessary it makes a brash entrance on it's own. Am I right ladies?

Let me know what you guys think of this colour, and if you know of any dupes!
Hugs and Love
Hannah
xoxo
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. That colour is so gorgeous!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig