Monday, 11 February 2013

Make up picks | 11.02.13



Laura Mercier Tinted moisturiser - Sand
Bobbi Brown Bronzer - Medium 2
MAC Cream Colour Base - Pearl
MAC Blusher - Peaches
NARS Larger than Life eyeliner -  Rue Bonaparte
MAC Lipliner - Stripdown
MAC Lipstick - Cherish
Hello loves! My makeup routine and picks are forever changing, and here are my current favourites... probably of the day ;). I use my Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser every day, it takes two minutes to apply, and looks natural which is something I like to achieve for the day time. My cheeks have been introduced to a new dressing this week, I contour using the Bobbi Brown bronzer in Medium 2, using a MAC 109 brush which gets right into the hollows of the cheek, and creates a super defined cheekbone. I love love love this bronzer (so much I repeated love three times!), it's the perfect warm colour to add a subtle and natural contour, and is a great compact to carry around with in the day. I'm also quite the sucker for Bobbi Browns sleek packaging, it just adds that element of luxury to a product. I've been reaching for an old love - Peaches blush my MAC, this has had a lot of neglect from me recently, but I've fallen back in love with it, it just gives a cutesy pop of colour to your cheek, that's not too noticeable! For highlight, I have been using Pearl cream colour base by MAC, which adds a pearlescent sheen to the tops of the cheek. 

I then opt for this NARS eyeliner in Rue Bonaparte which is a nude eyeliner, perfect for those sluggish days when your eyes need a quick pick me up. It instantly makes your eyes look bigger and brighter, and no one will be able to tell that you've not slept a wink! My lip combo of the moment is MAC Stripdown lipliner, which is a cool toned nude and then I top it off with Cherish Lipstick  by MAC. This combo mirrors a very 60's inspired lip, it took me a while to find the perfect combo to get that 60's nude lip because most colours made me look like a zombie, or like I'm dehydrated... not the best look to be honest! To finish of this post, I wanted to mention this makeup bag that I picked up from... Primark! I could not believe my eyes when I found this, they have tons and tons of gorgeous make up bags right now, so take a gander around Primark ; you'd be surprised at what you can find! 

I hope you guys liked this post! Let me know if you guys have tried any of these products!
Hugs and Love
Hannah
xoxo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Need to try out that eyeliner and routine!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig