Saturday, 13 April 2013

Along came MUJI


Before I met MUJI my makeup was all over the place, zero organisation and if anything my mornings were just rushed with me frantically running about looking for my stash. Then 'Along came MUJI', this acrylic makeup storage badboy sent me over the moon. There's something about a box of clearly organised makeup that's just my cup of tea as it is with Kim, Khloe and Kourtney... 

Since I decorated my room, I knew that something had to be done to organise my collection and so I took a little trip to the store and purchased the Three Drawer Unit and a Three partitioned Desk pot to store my brushes, pencils and lip glosses. This unit stores all my makeup, apart from my foundations which are way too tall to fit in, so if you're looking to hide away everything be sure to get the larger sized unit!
Have any other ways of storing makeup? Let me know in the comments!
Hugs and Love
Hannah
xoxo

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. This is so cute!
    Currently i just have like 3 or 4 make up bags
    It's a pain in the morning
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats how mines was, along with boxes of makeup *sigh*. This helps so much!

      Delete
  2. I've been looking for something like this forever!! Definitely going to check them out :)

    Lauren xx

    fromlaurenseye.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have drawers from the container store like this, and have alot of my high end makeup in those. I have some other desktop organizers and makeup in a few helmer drawers :) Yours looks nice!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig