Thursday, 11 April 2013

My Ever Changing Ghost



















































Hey Belles, quite a different from me today! I've been decorating my room and still waiting on some bits and bobs (One being a mirror!!), I ordered this 'Ghost Chair' last week and I am well and truly in love with it. So much that I've dedicated a whole post to it! You can buy the original Phillippe Starck Louis Ghost chair at John Lewis, or I've seen tons and tons of replicas flying around at a more reasonable price. This chair adds a modern flair to my room, as well as being pretty darn cool... Well it is called a Ghost Chair! As soon as my room is complete I shall blog about it all, as I'm rather chuffed (to say the least) with the result! 


Hope you guys liked this post
Hugs and Love
Hannah
xoxo



 
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Such a gorgeous modern chair!
    Looking at the interior of your room from these posts and others i've been thinking to do mine!!
    Can't wait to see the finished job
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cool chair!

    http://eisforellen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig