Friday, 12 April 2013

Sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air


Hello dollies! Today is a wonderfully spectacular and beautiful day... "Why Hannah?" you might ask. Well, ASOS delivered these beauties and I just cannot control my excitement. If you follow me on Twitter, Polyvore or Tumblr you'll know that I've been lusting after these Wildfox Sunglasses ever since I first laid eyes on them about a year ago. I came to the realisation the other day that, why bother throwing your money away on Sunglasses that you don't even like?! So I decided to save and invest in some sunnies that I will love and cherish. Please excuse my tone, I am rather infatuated as I type... 'Je Vois La Vie en Rose'. Yes, I have the love bug and its here to stay my friends...

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. AH so jealous these are gorgeous!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    s xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig