Sunday, 24 November 2013

TREND : 'The Crackle'



Alexander Wang's big debut with Balenciaga has proven a hit amongst many fashion blogs, I see countless posts on Tumblr every day of the 'Crackle'. Now, if you didn't know by now I'm a texture mixing fanatic and if you're a monochrome lover like me playing with textures is like a toddler playing with paint (It's the simple pleasures in life). Of course a 'HSH' (High Street Honey) like myself is not going to buy the original, but a girl can dream right? The top in the Gif is from ASOS and the moment I saw it I bagged it, the sweatshirt is in leather, with fur lining peeking through the cracks (details in image above). The structure is quite rigid and probably not the most flattering on all shapes being quite boxy but I'm not into anything very form-fitting. Here's another number to add to my 'Man Repelling' outfits category. 
What do you guys make of The Crackle, 'Yey' or 'Ney'?

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. This is simply gorgeous
    Need me one of these
    and what did you use to edit the photo gif?
    Signed by Taffy

    www.linesbroken.blogspot.co.uk

    xo'

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeyyy!

    I love your blog , just stumbled across them and your Youtube channel. Officially addicted to watching your videos and reading blog posts haha

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this trend + have been seeing it EVERYWHERE! I definitely need to snag a piece :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this trend! I also don't mind the croc pattern too.

    piadolly.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig