Tuesday, 7 January 2014

Beautique

Slip Ons - Topshop
Sweater - Topshop
Oh Topshop Boutique, I adore thee. I would probably buy everything in this line, it's minimal, understated and so up my street. I picked up this sweatshirt the other day, I'm really gravitating towards oversized sweats and jumper recently, I have a serious need for comfort over anything at the moment. Another thing I picked up from good old Topshop are these Celine inspired slip ons, I love how easy going they are, I can pair them with any outfit and I'm set to run errands for the day. 


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. In love with your blog and your style! This outfit is so casual but yet so stylish! Love it x

    Debbie
    DEBAPPAREL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog
    followed
    http://minimaysi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig