Tuesday, 7 January 2014

The Monochrome creeps

Top - Topshop
Skirt - Topshop
Boots - Cheap Monday
Bag - River Island
So the monochrome is beginning to creep in again, I've practically been living in these Cheap Monday boots recently. I may have got the odd "Damn Hannah, do you own any other shoes" comments here and there. Not that it phases me, I believe I have a severe case of the love bug. 

I've just started my second term of University yesterday, and creating real life Polyvores of what I'm carrying in my bag is productive *cough cough*, right? 

I must apologise for being M.I.A with my blog posts and videos recently! I promise to be good and have a new video up by next week!  

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. love the outfit!
    where is that laptop case from? I really like it (:

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig