Wednesday, 12 February 2014

IT'S ALRIGHT NOW, I CAN'T WAIT

Cami - Topshop
Jacket - H&M
Trousers - Zara
Clutch - Forever 21
Shoes - Zara  
OUTFIT OF THE NIGHT - SISTERS BIRTHDAY MEAL
DITCHING THE SNEAKS FOR HEELS


Apart from being a self confessed shoe hoarder (My mother would happily vouch for that), I'm also a serial song killer. I've been playing Bombay Bicycle Club religiously all week and resisting the urge to use it as my alarm tune (which would ruin the song forever). The past week has consisted of a lot of running around, so my 'on the go' playlist has expanded, as well as my shoe collection - Hey, with all this running around, a girl deserves her sneaks right? 

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Gorgeous oufit, love your style! x

    Debbie
    DEBAPPAREL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really suit strong cool colours like navy and black. Outfit looks great. Love the way its all neutrals.

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11040855

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a stunning girl, and your style is perfection.
    Were you at LFW?

    LCNDA.COM

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your style! and I miss your videos!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig