Tuesday, 1 April 2014

I WORE HEELS IN CAMBRIDGE




Jumper - Zara (No longer available)
Leather pants - Zara
Heels - & Other Stories
Bag - River Island (No longer available)
Sunglasses - Topshop
So Hannah strikes again, the one day I decided to pull out the heels… it had to be in Cambridge, Bravo Hannah. Total rookie move, (refer to the last image of Hannah changing her shoes after being in complete agony). I visited the gorgeous town of Cambridge this Sunday, and it was beautiful apart from the students constantly hassling you for a punting ride which gave me flashbacks of my time in Egypt!  Aside from that, the day taught me a valuable lesson, Hannah can't do heels - as gorgeous as they may be. If you're capable of wearing heels all day *glares with envy* or a bit of an amateur like myself, be sure to carry a spare pair of shoes with you. On to a brighter note, the heels were my first purchase from & Other Stories, whom I believe are H&Ms sister company, I loved everything on site! It's slightly on the pricey side, but if you're into your basics like myself, the items are worth investing in. They all have that timeless factor with a bit of edge thrown in. Loved it all *que violins*. 

Hannah

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the heels with the sweater! Would you mind checking out my blog?
    http://unlovedthreads.blogspot.com
    It would mean the world to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the sweater is perfect. Zara always have the best stuff and the quality is amazing.
    love your style ^^

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig