Tuesday, 1 April 2014

JUMPING ON THE VANSWAGON

Vans - available at All Sole

I never took myself as a sneaks kinda gal, but over the past few months I've been throwing on the pumps every day. From New Balance, to Chucks, those Topshop reptile pumps (You know which ones I'm talking about) & now Vans, I can't get enough! All Sole were kind enough to send me this pair and being Hannah I opted for the Black ones (surprise surprise). They're super comfy, and I love that the sole has quite a thick platform, so it doesn't make me look stumpy but gives me a bit of a lift. I find I could pair these with just about anything, from a leather skirt to throwing it on with the outfit above. If you couldn't tell already, I'm giving these Vans a bit old thumbs up, and give it a few months and I would've worn these poor things out (sorry in advance). 

All Sole have a super wide range of rad shoes, so if you're a shoe hoarder like myself check it out. I'm eyeing up some super Senso Boots, holding on to my self control by the tip of my fingers!

Try out the Mystery Discount on your purchases, use the code FOOL at the checkout!

Hannah

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Love vans! This reminds me I need to get new ones! Would you mind checking out my blog?
    http://unlovedthreads.blogspot.com
    It would mean the world to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always look at Vans in the shop and then just never buy them, I love how you've styled them though!

    Tiny Alis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great look!! I love the jacket, sunnies and sneakers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the club, VANS are the most comfortable sneakers I've ever purchased, never tried converse so won't comment on those but these are so good and comfy. Definitely need a pair in black, purple and blue isn't enough :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been reading all your posts, absolutely love your style! You're such an inspiration! Keep it up :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. All Sole were kind enough to send me this pair and being Hannah I opted for the Black ones (surprise surprise). They're super comfy, and I love ... allblackvans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig