Thursday, 3 July 2014

Sometimes a bit of breeze is shawl you need



I feel that this post might be a bit like marmite because well lets face it, I look like Nana Pat chewed me up and spat me out. Not only that but I have the urge to stand in front of doors yelling "You shawl not pass" to strangers, that's normal right?  So for those of you who are 'shawl' for the grandma meets confused teen look, do enjoy, for those of you who aren't in favour of the shawl, I've lined up some pointers that may sway your opinion.

THE BASE
Top - ASOS, Trousers - Topshop, Sandals - ASOS, Bag - ASOS, Sunglasses - Illesteva
1. Avoid humans that you're not ready to interact with.



In admiration of my beloved Leonardo DiCaprio's style of avoiding the paparazzi, I was inspired to use my shawl as a medium to avoid contact. Now you're invisible, Ta-Dah. 

2. "You Can Fly! You Can Fly! You Can Fly"


Not only can you brilliantly surprise people whilst being invisible, but you can fly… Now you're a bird, Ta-Dahh. 

3. Catch a snooze anywhere



Refer back to point number one for advice on how to sleep in public. Throw it over, it's now a blanket. Ta-Dahh. 

4. Keeps you warm


The title speaks for itself. As snug and cozy as an actual blanket.


 So there you have it, a few of my many reasons to be in favour of the shawl. Tres Grandma Chic? Non?

Shawl - ASOS

**Cocobeautea will not be held responsible if readers find that they are not invisible or cannot fly. 

 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Love the look ! Especially the pants ! Gorgeous !

    Giveaway, win Sally Hansen & Cocoa Brown self tanning product
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shawl, this would be a great airport outfit!
    rabia from RepeatPiece

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha this made me smile.... love it

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig