Saturday, 26 July 2014

The Non getting dressed dresser


So my dresser has become a window display for some of my favourite things lately. I have a small room so space is valuable and in all honestly, Kate Moss beats makeup and mirrors. Who wants to look at themselves when you can look at the Queen that is Kate?! My rooms is a working process, part of the reason I haven't filmed a room tour which is the most highly requested videos on my channel (sorry if that bothers you). I was rearranging my forever changing dresser yesterday, and figured I'd share a couple of snaps with you! Also, Coffee cups are the new bedroom accessory, haven't you heard? 

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Love how you've decorated your dresser!
    And I'm reading the Vogue On: Coco Chanel book at the moment - so good!

    x

    Josephine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos and the sunglasses !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Where are the sunglasses from? Im obsessed! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your dresser and have been looking for a skull like that for a long time! Love it xo

    Hannah | www.loveiconfantasyego.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your dresser!
    http://narmscloset.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love this idea of framing a magazine cover, noting this down for when I'm decorating my new flat when I move in next month. Also love your silver accessories! x

    www.vickiruann.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. How you managed to make a coffee cup look so chic is beyond me but I'm rather jealous of your ability to do so.

    Raise The Waves

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig