Sunday, 3 August 2014

CAUTION : THERE IS COLOUR IN THIS POSt

Flannel - H&M, Tank - H&M, Jeans - Topshop, Shoes - Zara, Bag- ASOS, Sunglasses - Illesteva Leonard Tortoise 
I did it, I wore colour! Now although I don't think this is going to be a regular occurrence for me, can I get a cheer for effort? I headed to London this weekend (again) and needed to feel comfortable, and theres nothing like a good old flannel to throw into the bag. One of my personal must-haves for a girls wardrobe, especially a bit of a glammed-up slob like myself. Here's to flannels, and trying colour. 

Do you have a hard time giving up black clothes?
Need some advice?
Don't go to Cocobeautea.

(Sorry)

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Loved this look! I pretty much always wear black and white clothes too, so hard to not!

    jessssicahart.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your monochrome looks but this check shirt really suits you! I recently bought a black and white one and most days I'm dressed head to toe monochrome too!

    Hannah | www.loveiconfantasyego.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooooooove this look on you! Absolute beaut x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look ! such a babe !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved this look, a flannel is the perfect go to for slobby days. God knows I wear it more than necessary! Good to see you in a bit of colour coco (Hannah)
    Susan | classysusie

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it
    http://exitwonds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love you outfit, very trendy<3
    Maybe want follow each other? if yes, just follow me and i follow you back :)
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. A pop of colour is good sometimes... love all your looks

    ReplyDelete
  9. absolutely adore these shoes! Just ordered myself some similar ones from ZARA. Check out my new post featuring my fav winter boots for the upcoming months! http://froliecouture.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/asos-chelsea-girl.html lots of love xo

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig