Sunday, 17 August 2014

Day 2 | Rome, Are You Not Entertained?


Jumpsuit - Zara, Bag - ASOS, Sandals - H&M, Sunglasses - Illesteva Leonard Tortoise, Necklace - Topshop

Do I look like someone who just got her phone stolen in these pictures? Well I am. This was the day someone very sneakily pulled my phone out of my bag at the Colosseum whilst I was engrossed in taking pictures. But, I didn't let that get me down, I continued with my day (after having a mini panic attack that is) and took in the beauty that was the Colosseum… and chanted "Are you not entertained?" more times than is acceptable. I apologise to all tourists on that day for my behaviour… but were you not entertained?! (Sorry, I had to)

Also, lets take a moment to appreciate Italian coffee together. *ahhhhh

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. So sorry to hear about the stolen phone.. Almost the same thing happened to me when I was in Milan, but it was my purse instead.. You still look amazing though!

    www.adaahyaudin.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no sorry to hear about your phone Hannah! You look absolutely lovely though x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jumpsuit, very chic yet still casual for the day! So sorry to hear about your phone, glad it didn't dampen your trip too much!

    Amelissab.blogspot.com

    Amy, X.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures and the outfit so much !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit in these pictures!

    x

    Josephine

    www.josephineteresa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear sorry your phone got stolen but at least you still had a fab time in Rome!
    Afeeyah xo

    New post ~ http://smilerrr.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/paris-chronicles-maxi-loving.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to visit Rome, great photos x

    www.lucywachowe.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig