Thursday, 18 September 2014

COOLOTTES

Culottes - Lavish Alice, Bag - ASOS, Watch - Daniel Wellington

Theres something about Culottes that just screams cool (not a popular opinion), and man-repelling. It's that awkward length pant that says "I ain't ready to let go of summer yet" or "My ankles were hot". I have had these Culottes for a while, and I couldn't think of anything more fitting for it than a big cozy jumper or sweat (just finding more ways to repel men). Beware, Culottes might be my thing for Autumn. You have been warned.

On another note, why are they not called Coolottes?!

 CBT.
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. haha because people can't handle how cool they are so they deny them the name lol. But i love these and want to consider adding some to my closet

    -Violet
    www.rosesareredblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please tell me where I can get this gorgeous jumper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you styled these culottes ! You look gorgeous !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adore this outfit!!

    www.mandybajwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this whole look girl
    http://dressedbys.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig