Tuesday, 2 September 2014

LBD






LBD (Long Black Dress). How long have I been searching for you? To say I'm a fusspot when it comes to dresses would be an understatement, nothing seems to meet my standards of comfort or security. I spent my summer looking for a long shirt dress, and it's only now that Autumn has started that the search is over (typical ey?). If there's one thing I look for in outfits, it's that easy breezy (beautiful, I had to) vibe, the "threw this on" look. This dress pretty much does that, throw your hair up add a ginormous bag and voila, scruff bag chic.

 CBT
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. That black dress is so chic ! I love it !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you've been posting more! It's been awesome to watch you grow over the last year! You're stuff is amazing.

    xoxo
    Brantley
    loveandvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, you look great!

    jessssicahart.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. that black dress is soooooooo beautiful! suits you so well x

    ReplyDelete
  5. where is your phone case from? I love it !
    great outfit too!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also love the "thrown together but still fab" look and you did it perfectly! I'm going to have to get this dress

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig