Saturday, 20 September 2014

THAT AWKWARD TRANSITION








That awkward transition, you know what I'm talking about. It's almost Autumn, you want to wear your big knits but the weathers not quite ready for that. So just throw it over your shoulder, keep it preppy & prepared for those chilly nights. I'm so stoked for A/W, I'm quite the winter baby. I like to drown myself in knits and sit indoors with a big cup of coffee so I've brushed the dust off my jumpers (and washed them) and they are back on the rail, patiently waiting to be worn.

I was also very kindly sent this amazing Daniel Wellington Classic Sheffield Lady watch, I have been lusting after one for so long (You would know if you follow me on Twitter) so you can imagine my surprise when this baby showed up on my door. I've also bagged up a lil discount code for you all in ode of your amazing support of my blog. Use the code "COCOBEAUTEA" at the checkout on the Daniel Wellington <-- (LINK) webpage to receive 15% of your order until the 15th of October!

Have a great weekend loves.

CBT

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. perfect pictures, i'm so in love with your style

    xx selin http://fashionanddrinks.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I initially thought the jumper was a top, you wore it well draped over like that
    Susan | classysusie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm literally in love with everything you post!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got to agree. I'm excited for winter too, longing for those careless winter days (or nights) curling up in a jumper and taking that sip of a nice brew. Hmmm! Also, really love that jumper over the shoulder look!

    <3

    Chariza / LE-VISUALISTE : Fashion, Art, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. In case you want to grow natural and healthy hair please visit my blog, i'm just beginning but it would mean a lot! Thank you!!! Kisses from Barcelona! www.hairtohips.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the classic monochrome look! Your style is such an inspiration to me!

    I would love it if you could check out my blog StylingWithSabrina.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice sweater :) OASAP FALL GIVEAWAY! Click here to enter : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/2014/09/oasap-fall-giveaway.html#more :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your style! Great pictures as well, the lighting is perfect.

    Jo | adoseofjob.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig