Sunday, 26 October 2014

Backpacks are back(pack)


"I'm bringing backpacks back.. (yuup)". Sorry, breaking into a little JT there! I was sent this Grafea backpack recently, I still remember my love for backpacks when I was in college. It was so much easier to carry around all my junk and not cause damage to my arm… oh how things have changed. It had me feeling a little nostalgic, and I was so excited to take this for a spin because I always stuff my handbags with more than I can handle. Before I begin rambling about pretty pointless things… I want to take a moment out to appreciate the quality of the backpack. It's super sturdy and the leather is ahhhhmazing. Seriously premium quality and I feel secure and confident that it won't fall apart with whatever I throw in there. It scares me that it is white… and well, I'm me and let's just say… there's a reason I wear a lot of dark colours (I am the slob in the family). I'm going to try my absolute hardest to take care of this baby.

I've also been seriously loving a bit of grey on grey action recently… what are your thoughts? Yes/No?

CBT
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. You are looking super chic ! Love the bag !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit and you look gorgeous!!

    Seima x - seimarahman.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the backpack!!

    www.mandybajwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! The coat😍
    www.la-maude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. where do you get these sunglasses? xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your post. This post really awesome and very helpful to me. Please keep posting good contents. Thank

    .... Backpack

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig