Friday, 24 October 2014

I'M BRINGING MAXI'S BACK




Hey guys! Hope you're all well, and as excited for Autumn as I am! I'm such a winter baby, even though I'm ridiculously prone to flu's (stuck with one now). Any excuse to pull out my winter coats is reason enough for me, I have had this coat collecting dust in my closet for a while. Sad to say, I didn't get any wear of it last year, but so glad I did purchase it! I'm completely smitten like a kitten from it, I love maxi coats with every inch of me. I have tried my best to hunt something similar down for you guys because I got a load of questions for it on my Instagram, and I've linked something above which is also pretty nice (control Hannah).

Hope you guys liked the outfit! What are you looking forward to this Autumn?
CBT
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. This coat is so chic ! I love it !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous coat!! Definitely going to have to hunt one done for myself!

    Amy,

    Amelissab.blogspot.com

    X.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig