Friday, 24 October 2014

Neutral Nancy





Hey all! I don't know about you, but I'm seriously loving all the camel coats I'm seeing. There's something about camel coats that screams chic, even if you wear it with sneaks (gotta do it). I purchased this Missguided beauty a while ago, and was actually very pleasantly surprised at the quality of it and the not so "camel-y"(what?)  colour, you know I like it muted! It's no Max Mara (I will own you), but it's still perfect for me!

Also, sick of these shoes yet? I can't get them off my feet!

Have a great weekend loves
CBT
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. You look so gorgeous ! Love the coat !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Love this look, classy chic. Definitely adding that coat to my wish list!


    X Emma | www.missemmacharlotte.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore this camel coa- definitely going to purchase it now, as I've had my eye on it for a while now!! Would you mind me asking what size this is? I'm unsure whether to size up?! Thanks :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. your blog is amazing! I really love to see you as a person who knows her style.
    xx Lina

    mijalina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig