Sunday, 23 November 2014

Lace lace baby



Now you all know me and my relationship with dresses, we're not the best of friends to say the least. However as I was scouring through the Urban Outfitters party wear page, my eyes were immediately drawn to this lace dress by Free People and I just needed it on my rail and with the flurry of Christmas and general parties that have popped up, I need options.

Being that I'm more of an, "lets eat out" rather than a "turnt up" kinda chick, I would throw an oversized knit on this dress just to add that more effortless day-night look, also guys it's freezing outside, I need warmth. Not to mention, the dipped lace detailing at the bottom of the dress is gorgeous and it would be a waste not to showcase that!
The dress in this post sold out just after I purchased it, so I've linked some similar pieces for you guys!

To celebrate the festive party season, Urban Outfitters are running a grand competition. Upload your snaps of what you and your friends would wear on a night out with the hashtag #UONIGHTOWLS and tag @uoeurope and you could win a customised party pack and £250 to spend at UO! Ka-Ching!?

Now go and get snapping, I want to see those party outfits!

CBT


SHARE:

7 comments

  1. That dress is beautiful! I'm definitely the same way when it comes to partying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress looks stunning on you!
    Afeeyah xo

    New post ~ http://smilerrr.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/knitted.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is so gorgeous ! Love how you styled it !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous
    Love the layering
    http://dressedbys.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've got an ah-mazing style, I'm so following you!

    http://toujoursanja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pairing a lace dress with a cable knit jumper is all so new. Risky but I like it
    Susan | classysusie

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig