Monday, 15 December 2014

ASTRID & MIYU


**These items were gifted to me, but all opinions on my page are honest**

Hey all! The team at Astrid & Miyu were kind enough to gift me a few pieces of my choice from their webpage. Now you know how much I love minimal pieces, so this was a fat kid in a candy shop type of experience for me.

So I opted for the pieces above, my favourite has got to be the Skull ring! I am such a sucker for skulls, although my love doesn't go down too well with my Mum who threatens to throw away all of my skull treasures! Normally skull jewellery pieces are quite in your face, hardcore and rather aggressive but this one, is so minimal and subtle and it's super timeless. I can already sense that it's going to take a lot to get this ring off my finger.

I wear a lot of gold jewellery, and the other two pieces just fit into my jewellery-drobe. The bracelet I'm wearing features a "H" initial, which would make the perfect personal gift for someone, as well as the Zodiak stone pieces! The ring is super simple and elegant, and it just adds that minimal vibe to an outfit.

I was mega pleased with the items I'd received, and with Christmas looming around the corner. They would make the perfect fit for a Christmas stocking gift.

What do you guys think of the pieces?

CBT
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Beautiful pieces, love how A & M make such dainty jewellery!

    www.josephineteresa.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a good taste in fashion and jewelry !

    http://theotherparisienne.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty

    http://terramcd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  4. Hey, Wow all the posts are very informative for the people who visit this site. Good work! We also have a Blog.Please feel free to visit our site. Thank you for sharing.
    Skull Jewelry Rings
    Keep Posting:)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig