Thursday, 29 January 2015

Camille Charrière X TOPSHOP


Blogger Camille Charrière teamed up with Topshop to create a jewellery line which yes, I totally swooned over. I've rounded up some of my favourite pieces from the collection! I fell in love with the bangle pack, albeit my arms are a little small for them they still look great! I am a sucker for deep gold pieces, would have bought the whole lot but had to control myself. I also opted for this ring which is the perfect minimal yet statement piece, it doesn't say too much or too little. All in all, I really am feeling this line. It's middle eastern inspired yet modern.

 What are your favourite pieces?

 CBT
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Wow these pieces are looking so gorgeous !

    Sara
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pieces are gorgeous I'm definitely going to go have a look at the collection!
    The Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig