Friday, 20 March 2015

LIZ EARLE TRIO


Let's talk about beauty. Something I rarely touch base on mainly because when I find something that works for me, I stick with it. Here's one of them, I've been loyal to the Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanse & Polish for years now. I cannot sleep knowing that there is any makeup on my face, so I need something effective but that also shows it's working - the muslin cloth is a gem for this.

Liz Earle were super kind to send me their 20th anniversary hot cloth trio, featuring three different fragranced cleansers.

The set includes :

  • Rose & Lavender Cleanser, 100ml
  • Grapefruit & Patchouli Cleanser, 100ml
  • Orange Flower & Chamomile Cleanser, 100ml
  • Muslin Clothes x 2 

I take around a pump of the cleanser and apply to dry skin, using the muslin cloth I wipe away the cleanser and my makeup (and get grossed out by all my makeup that is now on my muslin cloth) and finish off by washing my face with cold water. 

Each fragrance for me is perfect for different moods, but the Rose & Lavender was a winner in my eyes. I like soft and gentle fragrances in the evening, and the Rose and Lavender is that perfect night-time relaxing scent. My skin always feels extremely clean and fresh after I use my cleanser, it's my absolute holy grail/lifesaver/supercleanser that has been in my cabinet for the past few years and it's there to stay. 

What are your favourite cleansers?
Do you have a favourite Liz Earle scent?

CBT 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. What a lovely blog post ! Nice photos too ! Love the review !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I'm the same but I can't sleep if my face isn't washed even If I've not worn makeup. I'm just really basic and use Neutrogena haha and it works for me but this looks interesting! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig