Friday, 17 April 2015

Lovin' the Claw


Me again! The team at Mejuri (Webpage here) were super kind enough to send me these unique pieces. I haven't been brave with my jewellery in a long time, but always had a thing for claws and skulls (all things stereotypically gory!). I was amazed at how something as vicious and strong like a claw could ooze such elegance and class! My mum was also a fan, and my mum is my jewellery's biggest critic. Well, if it's good enough for my mum…

Are you for the claw crew?

CBT
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. It does look incredibly elegant, but I know exactly what you mean by not being brave about wearing pieces like this. I can be the same way.

    Shae @ www.currenthabits.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always a fan of minimalist jewelry. I love these pieces, and how different they are. xx


    http://terramcd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! ♥
    You are making me jealous, pretty!

    adoorablee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig