Wednesday, 19 August 2015

22


So I turned 22. I wasn't particularly up for celebrating this year, turning 21 was significant but now it just feels like another day. Any one else feel that way? I had planned to have a small meal, but my loved ones turned it into a full on house rave which was ridiculously fun. ESPECIALLY the decor, cats & a curly the caterpillar cake?! Who says turning a year older means you gotta act it. 

I haven't been the best behaved in giving my blog some love this year, but I'm turning over a new leaf. It feels like time to get really serious, I'm talking regular posts, regular videos... better content.  

You guys all keep me going, thank you for all the love you've shown me & my blog. 

Lets do this.

Hannah
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'll be 22 in two weeks. Happy birthday! Love your blog, as always.

    www.nomoretulips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt exactly the same when I turned 22, just recently.
    Nonetheless I hope you had a lovely day and I can't wait to see more content as I die for your style <3

    xelisha
    www.elisha-mae.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig