Tuesday, 8 December 2015

COZY SPACES WITH URBAN OUTFITTERS


Hey Loves! I teamed up with the awesome guys at Urban Outfitters to show you how I'm re-arranging my space to make it more, winter friendly. The minute the temperature drops so does my social life. I am a major winter baby, and look forward to winter all year long! So of course, I love my space to be super cozy and warm for me to lounge around comfortably and stay as snug as a bug! Over the next few posts, I'll be taking you around my space, showing you the different areas and how I'll be doing them up in time for Christmas!

My most important space is, my bed. I crave for longer mornings so I can stay under the covers. I’ve arranged my bed with this amazing tassel throw, that I not only snuggle up in bed with, but also wear as a cape around the house – (cheer for multi purpose things!). I’m a major monochrome girl, so this throw went perfectly with my colour-less dĂ©cor whilst adding that “cool-factor”.  I also threw on my favorite cushions; I could drown in a mountain of cushions and still wouldn’t have enough! These are super cute, and the perfect addition to my cozy monochrome bed. Perfect for those cold winter nights, along with a big mug of tea and a good book or Netflix!





SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I am curious to read that book ! What a lovely space !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i absolutely love the concept and photos for this post hannah, so beautiful!

    elisha from elisha-mae I wear this?
    www.elisha-mae.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally in love with your comfy area!

    Loves, Umanya
    Almanyaarts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig